CCompact and high quality video converter for Connecting HDMI output of computer to a VGA input monitor or projector. (VGA cable is not included)
True FCC, CE certified (see test results in image section) to protect your computer, display, and other equipments. A metal enclosure inside which ensures EMC performance at high speed of video stream.
Built with Chrontel CH7101A chipset. Convert video from digital HDMI signals to analog VGA. It dosen't convert audio so you can keep using existing high quality audio.
No driver installation is required. Plug & Play, no external power adapter required. Consume less than 512 mW at 1080p. Support resolutions up to 1920x1200@60Hz and 1920x1080@60Hz.
Designed for Desktop PC or Laptop/Notebook PC. Support Windows 10, 8/8.1, 7. Compatible with desktop, laptop, ultrabook, Chromebook, Intel Nuc, Raspberry Pi model A+, B, Apple TV. Not compatible with Apple products such as MacBook Pro Retina, iMac, Mac Mini, and iOS devices, SONY PS3/PS4, or Blu-ray players.
The Ableconn HDMI2VGAD provides an easy and cost-effective solution for connecting a notebook or desktop PC to a VGA display such as monitor, projector, or TV. Simply connect the HDMI male end of the adapter into an HDMI connector of notebook or desktop PC and the female end of the adapter to your VGA cable from the display. (VGA cable is not included)
* Input: HDMI male (Type A); Output: VGA female
* Built with Chrontel CH7101A chipset
* Supported Resolutions: 640x480, 720x480, 720x576, 800x600, 1024x768, 1152x864, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x960, 1280x1024, 1360x768, 1360x1024, 1366x768, 1440x900, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 2048x1280, 648p, 720p, 1000p, 1080p
* Support VESA and CEA timing standards up to WUXGA 1920x1200@60Hz and 1920x1080@60Hz
* HDMI 1.4 specification compliant
* Bus-powered. Support Auto Power Saving mode and low stand-by current. Low power consumption; consume less than 512 mW at 1080p.
* Certification: True FCC, CE certified
* Weight: 0.56 ounce
* Dimension: 1.42"(L) x 0.67" (W) x 1.22" (H)
* Audio Output: No If sound disappears after plug in, check sound settings (Control Panel/All Control Panel Items/Sound) and switch "Default Device" back to your original playback device
* HDCP Support: No
* Bi-directional: No (can only convert signal from HDMI to VGA)
* The VGA display must support one of the resolutions listed above
* No HDCP Support. Not compatible with SONY PS3/PS4, or Blu-ray players.
* OS Compliance: support Windows®? 10, 8/8.1, 7. Work with Raspberry Pi model A+, B.
* Not support Apple products such as MacBook Pro Retina, iMac, Mac Mini, and iOS devices
* Some users reported it blocks adjacent USB ports such as HP Stream Mini Desktop.
* Ableconn HDMI to VGA Adapter Dongle
* Quick Installation Guide
Ableconn HDMI2VGAD Active HDMI to VGA Adapter Converter Dongle for Desktop PC/Notebook up to 1920x1200 / 1920x1080 - HDMI to VGA HD15 monitor - B00JLRHMZE